ATA Security – Access Control
An Access Control System will ensure that your building is secure and that only the right people can get in and have access to the required areas.
An Access Control System will give you all the control that you need, allowing you to manage your security, minimise risk and remove the dependency on keys.
ATA Security have many years experience using market leading Access Control technologies from Paxton and Vanderbilt-ACT.
Access Control System Features:
- Keypads with access codes
- Fob or Card readers
- Provide access to the doors relevant to each employee
- Access can be limited to selected days and times
- Reports can be created showing times when users enter certain doors
- Fire Alarm Integration to ensure that doors are released in an emergency
- Biometric Access Control Systems are also available using fingerprint or eye retina technology
ATA Security are licenced by the Private Security Authority (PSA) and certified by SSAIB to install and maintain Access Control Systems.