ATA Security – Intruder Alarms
An intruder alarm installed at your property is a crucial deterrent to burglars. Theft from businesses and homes is not just measured in terms of items taken but also in the damage, disruption and the emotional aftermath of a burglary.
Your business or home security management should start with an ATA Security installed and properly maintained intruder alarm system.
We can design an intruder alarm system to suit your requirements. From simple domestic systems to large commercial applications, our technical team have the knowledge and experience to understand your needs and customise a solution that suits you.
Features of our intruder alarm systems:
- Wired, Wireless or Hybrid systems
- Window and Door opening contacts
- Passive Infrared Sensors (PIR) to detect motion in key areas
- Panic button
- High quality components minimising false alarms
- Central Station Monitoring via landline and/or GSM
- Alarm notification to keyholders and/or Gardai
- Keyfob to arm/disarm and with panic feature
- Integrated Smoke or Heat detectors
- Integrated Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Smartphone app to arm/disarm and check alarm status
ATA Security are licenced by the Private Security Authority (PSA) and certified by SSAIB to install and maintain Intruder Alarm Systems.
Under Irish and European legislation, Intruder Alarms can only be installed and maintained by licenced installers. Please read the following article which describes the importance of only using licenced installers.